Play a leadership role in social innovation education
Social Innovation Academy is a project co-financed by the European Commission’s Erasmus+ programme aiming to become the go-to online platform for anyone willing to learn more about social innovation. We attract thousands of visitors globally each month.
Are you a social innovation academic, researcher, a successful social entrepreneur, impact investor, social innovation consultant, or an experienced practitioner from a social innovation-oriented governmental or non-governmental organisation? Or maybe you are a journalist or blogger experienced in the topic of social impact and social innovation?
Would you like to share your expertise with our global audience? Or maybe you have one or more colleagues who would like to contribute together with you?
If so, keep on reading.
Why co-create the Academy with us?
- Enhance your influence and gain even more recognition in your field. The Academy reaches thousands of people globally. We have several thousand social media followers and hundreds of newsletter readers. When a content piece gets published at the Academy, it is also promoted on all our social media channels and in our newsletter. Being an expert at the Academy can also be an excellent way to draw attention to your expertise field, a specific topic, or a proven practice.
- Grow your personal network. Being part of our pool of experts is a great way to position yourself as an expert in your field so that you can attract new partners, start new collaborations, or attract more clients.
- Boost your professional career. Sharing your expertise on social innovation makes you more visible in your field. This enables you to cultivate a stronger reputation, promote your work and move forward faster in your career. Publishing a small piece of your work with the Academy can also mean you promote your larger body of work (such as full books, lectures, or publications) to new audiences.
- Give back to the community. All the co-created content is provided on a voluntary basis and made available absolutely for free to our readers. For some, this is one of the few ways they can access high-quality, well-curated content on this specific topic, from wherever they are in the world, and irrespectively of their current level of expertise in the topic. Help them gain more knowledge and skills, and inspire and support them for the own social innovation journeys.
- Play a dynamic role in the development of social innovation in your field of expertise. We want to raise awareness about social innovation and its potential regarding social, economic as well as environmental challenges that our societies are currently facing. While in some fields social innovation is already well-established, in others it is still an emerging topic. Let’s bring social innovation to the mainstream, together.
How can I contribute?
You can choose from three types of content (to be created either by you alone or in a team of co-authors).
How does it work?
We invite you to collaborate with our professional community in ways that optimize your impact and respect your busy schedule. We help you shape your content to better fit the target audience, provide you with all the templates and instructions, as well as assure a dedicated review by our team and a proof-reading round by our native English-speaking professional editor. The process is really simplified for you and this is how it looks:
Interested in joining the Social Innovation Academy’s co-create call? Continue reading on their website to explore more opportunities.
Like what you read? Subscribe to our newsletter so that we can let you know when we write something useful again.
+352 661 588 685
29 Boulevard Grand-Duchesse Charlotte, L-1331 Luxembourg city